Friday, January 1, 2010

dress-up and new year eve!



Alexis, my 4 year old, loves her dress up! She put together this outfit and then did a little performance with her"kittle dum" as she calls it. Which is a skittle tin lid getting beat down with a little plastic spoon. You wouldn't think something so small could make that much noise, but let me assure you guys it does!

Ok so this is what entertainment I got while getting ready to go celebrate new years eve with our church family. I made seven-layer dip and honey bars. My honey bars would have been a perfect pan except when I got out of the oven someone, and not naming names, knocked the salt shaker on it. So needless to say, I had a big dent in one corner.





We had lots of fun, the kiddos where caught jumping on the tables in the class room while the adults were eating and playing games. HAHA so happy new year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment